How Long Does It Take For Collagen Peptides To Work?
Collagen peptides have become a popular dietary supplement due to their versatile nature and many benefits. What can be confusing for people is the length of time required for the effects to be noticeable. That is what we are here to discuss today.
- How long does it take for collagen peptides to work?
- We will discuss this in a few parts:
- Short-term - within half an hour of taking the supplements
- Long-term - within 2 to 4 months
It is important to remember that the time it takes to notice the effects depends on the collagen levels in the body. The lower the collagen levels, the faster the person will notice the difference. Therefore, older people tend to notice more benefits in a shorter period of time, while younger people will see less of a drastic difference.
Collagen Peptides Short Term Effects:
- Collagen peptides are designed to be fast acting.
- Experts say that upon reaching the 15th minute after taking a collagen supplement, it will have reached the bloodstream.
- After 30 minutes, it will be in the muscles, and after 90 minutes, the proteins will be at full capacity.
- A boost in energy will be apparent as well. One great effect is that collagen reduces the feeling of hunger, effectively decreasing appetite. This can be useful for weight loss and dieting.
Collagen Peptides Long Term Effects:
- The long-term effects of collagen happen in approximately two months, though many people see the effects earlier.
- You should start to notice healthier skin, fuller, longer hair, and stronger nails.
- Internally, there should be a noticeable difference in joint flexibility, muscle strength, and bone density.
Collagen peptides will significantly reduce the external and internal effects of aging. Joints, tendons, and ligaments will retain their strength for longer. Skin will not sag, and muscle mobility will remain. It is a great way to become healthier, more energetic, and more beautiful.
At Besha, we strongly encourage healthy living with our collagen peptides in order to get the best results. If our collagen peptides are used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, we at Besha, guarantee results in 2 months.
What are the side-effects of drinking collagen?
With the myriad of benefits there is always a concern for the potential downside of a product. Currently, there aren’t any known side-effects of drinking collagen. It is hypoallergenic and highly digestible. Collagen is sourced form the same raw material as gelatin or jello, though it goes through a different process in order to address specific cells. Gelatin side effects or allergies are very rare. However, most collagens are animal derived, which should be taken into account if previous allergies to that specific source have occurred in the past.
Collagen peptides are truly one of the greatest supplements out there. It is important to remember that it is a supplement, and therefore meant to supplement a healthy lifestyle.
If you liked this article share it so others may find it.
Leave a comment